This Page

has been moved to new address

Sneak Peek with a Dash of LOVE

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Sneak Peek with a Dash of LOVE

Feb 7, 2011

Sneak Peek with a Dash of LOVE

Two Little Pixels is celebrating it's 3rd birthday party and this Friday the Two Little Pixels Shoppe will be packed with grab bags for REALLY CHEAP.  We are also having a 30% off Store Wide Sale.  And don't forget, we have Fei Fei's Stuff guesting with us this month.

Here a an exclusive sneak peek at my grab bag.  I stuffed it full with "lovely" goodies:
Don't forget, Friday, February 11 grab bags are released and the store is on sale.

Ok, so I have to throw this question out there for all of my blog, facebook, and twitter fans . . .  I have been seriously thinking of adding to my CT and how to go about it.  Do I search the galleries and pick myself? Do a CT Call?  I am not sure if I would get any responses that way, or do I do both?  How many of you out there are even really interested? I am needing several to join my team who love my products, love to facebook, blog, and/or tweet, and willing to post in galleries.

Any interests?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Jacinda said...

Definitely put out a call, but also approach those whose style you like. Three of the CTs I'm on now approached me via PM because they liked my gallery. Maybe you could give away a 2-pack freebie and make it a requirement for those applying to your CT to scrap a page with one of them? Then you get to see how their style mixes with yours. I think you'll get a ton of responses.

 
At February 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

That sneak peek looks very tempting...

I've always been a HUGE fan of your templates, and would love to be considered for your CT :)

Here's a link to my DST gallery if you're interested:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=1828

 
At February 8, 2011 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Simona said...

I think you would be overwhelmed by applications if you throw out a CT call! Your stuff is lovely so you'd really have a huge response! I'd apply myself if it was only for the templates, but I can't commit for more kits at this time, but I can't wait to see who joins you! Then if you have scrappers you like the work of you can always send them a message and ask. What's the worst of cases? A "no, thanks", not that much!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 6:40 AM , Blogger latoquee said...

Oh yes, there would be people interested ... me first! :-))

 
At February 8, 2011 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Carolyn Albro said...

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be on your CT. I've been a fan of yours since you first started : )) Your templates rock my world for sure. And I'm a total Facebook Freak (if ya need some one to run your page, I'm your girl *grins*) Drop me a line- cfalbro@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 7:41 PM , Blogger diney said...

Just love your templates! Would love to be on your CT also.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Demetria said...

Huge fan of your templates... I think you would get tons of responses if you did a CT Call... I would be in line - DST Gallery (Ladydsw00) http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=1070&username=ladydsw00
you can email me at createlms_dw2003 at yahoo dot com if your interested in allowing me to work with you designs

 
At February 11, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger gateausoso said...

Are you kidding? You really wonder if there would be some interest? Your stuf is gorgeous, you have a lot of fans and no doubt you will get tons of proposals. I would definitely like to be part of your team. Any email address where we could send you samples of our work?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home