This Page

has been moved to new address

Some Exciting Plans Coming Soon!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Some Exciting Plans Coming Soon!

Feb 5, 2011

Some Exciting Plans Coming Soon!

I am BACK.  I went on a family trip this week to Disney World and I had fun!  I love Mickey Mouse. This trip is something my family does every year about this time.  Lost Costs and Low Crowds.  Longest wait for any ride was from 10 to 25 minutes.  Any other time of the year it is well over an hour wait for the best rides.

So now I am back and ready to bring you some news, Shoppe news ...  This week we have a whole bunch of new products at the shoppe at Two Little Pixels from our guest designer fei fei's stuff, yes, you read that right, fei fei's stuff is guesting with us for the month of February.  And we are kicking off our 3rd birthday party with a huge blog hop.

If you have collected all the contributions from the different blogs, you will have a beautiful collab called ''Reflections''.  Did you get all the downloads?  If not, you can start HERE.
I have a fab goodie bag I am releasing and I will  be back with a preview to share soon.  But first I have to finish it.  Hang in there, you won't be disappointed!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Amy said...

LOVE! :) We are heading soon to the Disney Dream and then the Villas at AK Lodge. So exciting!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home