This Page

has been moved to new address

New Templates and a Refreshing Look

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: New Templates and a Refreshing Look

Jan 7, 2011

New Templates and a Refreshing Look


I have a new pack of templates in the shoppe today at  Two Little Pixels.  I decided to simplify my templates this year and bundle them in 4 packs for you at a better cost.  These templates are on Sale for 20% off for the Weekend at only $4.00.

So today I introduce to you Road Map Collection 1.  You will get (4) 12 x 12 Templates with all the element shown, included in your purchase.


I am a rectangular scrapper so I also decided to put a collection together as an 8.5 x 11 template set to see the interest you may have.  Each of my previous template sets included directions on how to modify your 12x12, but I decide to give you the option on which set you wanted to purchase.

So here is Road Map Collection 1 R (for Rectangular):

Remember, all new products are 20% off through the weekend, so hurry on over now and pick them up for as little as $1.00 a template.


Oh and Thank You for your comments on my Album.  I am always excited to get any comments, LOL.  Keeps me motivated to keep going with it.  I plan to finish it.  I keep saying to myself,  I am NOT giving up and I don't want too either!!!!  It doesn't matter if you are behind in completing it just as long as you do complete it!

So, I am off now to have lunch with a friend.  I took the day off from work to do this, I know, crazy, and an expensive lunch. I don't get paid when I take off, but I am not a very good at socializing and I REALLY need to get out more often with friends, which I lack in.  My friend, Lisa, who I am going out with today really is my only friend.  I know, you would never have expected this about me.  We are going out with another lady who just had a baby.  I super excited for her, Tiffany, as she lost her husband many years ago to an accident and just recently remarried and now just had a new baby with her New Husband.  With their combined kids, they now have 7 under the age of 12, OMG. Happy for her, but 2 is PLENTY for me, lol.  I do lunch with both Lisa and Tiffany at least once a month, Love them both.

I will be back with some inspirations from the fantastic Creative Team at Two Little Pixels!  In the meantime, you can drool over the talented layouts in the Gallery at Two Little Pixels.

Ciao !

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Tammy Dunlap said...

Just went and grabbed these templates! LOVE them!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home