This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Inspiration

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: A Little Inspiration

Jan 14, 2011

A Little Inspiration

No new goodies today as I am preparing for a Two Little Pixel party coming up in a few weeks. But I did finish some more of my 25 Days of Template Album.

Day 11 -Sorry for the bad photos, hard to take a photo from so far away and indoors of someone running, but I did not want to miss the moment of my DD's first track meet.

 I used It's About Time Kit by CheekyMonkey at CatScrap.  Great Kit and it was perfect for these photos.


So tonight I am chillin'. Maybe go out for a bite to eat?  Watch a movie?  My kind of Friday Night.  Tomorrow I hope to get more scrapping and designing done. 

Have a great evening.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home