This Page

has been moved to new address

25 days Album Inspiration

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: 25 days Album Inspiration

Jan 4, 2011

25 days Album Inspiration

I have been working on my album over the weekend and have several days done.  My apologies for the bad quality of photos, my scrap space is in the basement and it is dark!

Day 8 - My DH and I volunteer for the youth soccer club with coaching and helping run the league.  Each year, the club host a holiday dinner for all the volunteers at the City Hall.  They mailed out an invitation and I kept it and put it in a red envelope.

The cover was created using products from my local scrap store.



I used S&S Page Kits - Set #5 by Weeds and Wildflowers for Day 9 Layouts.  Have I ever told you how much i LOVE Weeds and Wildflowers?  No?


Day 9 - My DH brought our tree home this night.  Our first real tree we ever bought.  We have always had an atifical and after 20 years, it was looking pretty drab. And the ornaments that came with it were lookin' pretty dated, lol.  So this year we have new ornaments new colors and a REAL tree.

The cover was created using products from my local scrapbook.



The 2nd page of Day 9 is created using products from my local scrap store and the actual tag from the tree.

I used Jolly Holiday - The Collection from Weeds and Wildflowers.  I really love Weeds and Wildflowers, if you didn't notice.


Day 10 - This is the day my son set up the lighted town.  This is one of his favorite things to do each year.  Each year we also try to add a piece to the set.  He has gotten really good at setting this up too.  This is also the night my DH brought our tree in and set it up.




I have NO idea what this face is all about, looks kinda pissed, but really, he wasn't.  LOL.  Must have just been that moment I snapped the photo when he turn around.

The tag on the cover page and the layouts were created using Sweet & Simple #12 kit from Weeds and Wildflowers again for these layouts.  I just LOVE Weeds and Wildflowers, maybe that's why I have been on the team for 3 years now!  


I have some new templates going up in the shoppe at Two Little Pixels on Friday!  A bit of a new look.  So be sure to bookmark my blog and check back here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Great pages Suzanne !! I'm so behind on my album ... I'll post some links to my pages done ASAP :)

 
At January 6, 2011 at 2:22 PM , Blogger amson said...

This album turned out beautifully Suzanne.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home