This Page

has been moved to new address

New Products - Collection 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: New Products - Collection 2

Jan 21, 2011

New Products - Collection 2

Are you tired of 1 photo templates?  Do you have an event you want to scrap with 4 or 5 photos?  If so, I have a new collection of templates in the Two Little Pixels Shoppe today that are perfect for you!  This Collection includes templates for 3, 4 or 5 photos.  I created them in a set of 12 x 12 and 8.5 by 11 size.  Grab them now while they are on sale at $4.00 a set.



Here are some layouts I created using these templates:
Credits - DST Dec Gold Member Kit

Credits - Natures Promise Collab by Dawn Inskip and mle Card
 
Credits -  New Year - January 2011 Gold Kit by Connie Prince

Credits - Creashen's Rewind paper pack, Madame Mim High and Low Kit, Sausan Designs' Matrioshka, Lynne-Marie's Canadian Nature

I will be back later with more inspiration from the Creative Team.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Lime said...

Hi - I stopped by for the blog train, but I'm glad to see these 8 1/2 x 11 templates! So few designers of your caliber make them in this size, I had actually given up looking for them a long time ago!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home