This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 4

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 4

Dec 3, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 4

 I have some new products in the shoppe today to coordinate with your albums.  I created some tags in the holiday colors.  For the next few hours, they are on sale for 20% off.


I have read that there are several of you who did not get a chance to download the front and back cover. I have been thinking about this and I have decided I will put the covers back up. BUT I will post it as a special on my Facebook Fan Page and on Twitter.  So be sure you "like" me or follow me on twitter and watch for the links.  I will Not be posting the links here on my blog.

I finished my Day 2 layout and here it is, very simple.

The green and blue paper is from Kiwi Xmas Day by Cherpea Designs at Two Little Pixels.

The white paper is from Pure by creashens at CatScrap.

Stitching is from Essential stitches # 1 by Syrin at CatScrap.
And the joy tag and button are from Retro Christmas - a CatScrap collaboration.


Well there you have it, some great products I have collections over the past year.

And now, the Link for Day 4 can be downloaded  (no longer available) from Mediafire and  (no longer available) from 4-shared.

Enjoy,


Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At December 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Mary said...

thank again for doing this... Love your pages so far :)

 
At December 3, 2010 at 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am massively disappointed that you have decided not to repost the link for the covers her on your blog.

Unfortunately I do neither Facebook or Twitter so I will have to have a somewhat incomplete album. I am, however, trying to make sure I have all the templates.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

flowersgal

 
At December 3, 2010 at 11:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity to download from FB. That is very sweet of you to offer.

 
At December 4, 2010 at 12:41 AM , Blogger Taloche said...

Thanks a lot for the day 4 ... It's so nice !

 
At December 4, 2010 at 3:20 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you... I will come tolorrow :)

 
At December 4, 2010 at 3:28 AM , Anonymous clara said...

thanks to much !

 
At December 4, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Monica said...

TThanks so much!!
:D
Love your page...

 
At December 4, 2010 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! :) Hugs!

 
At December 4, 2010 at 4:41 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you for the template.

I do not do Twitter or Facebook so my book will also be incomplete.

 
At December 5, 2010 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home