This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Album Freebie . . . Day 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Album Freebie . . . Day 3

Dec 2, 2010

Template Album Freebie . . . Day 3


You really do know Christmas is coming when every store you go in to is covered in holiday decorations and holiday music is playing.  I have been listening to Christmas music in my car since the day after Thanksgiving.  There is a radio station here in the Washington D.C. area that plays non stop holiday music from the Friday after Thanksgiving through Christmas.  I really enjoy it on my rides to work and carpooling kids to sport practices.  I have lots of favorites, what is yours?

So I was able to get my layout for day 1 done last night.  I had to worked all day today so not sure if day 2 will get done this night.  Here is how my day 1 layout turned out:

I attempted to drag out all the decorations from our upstairs.  Got a few placed throughout the house, but the rest will have to wait till this weekend.   For this layout I used Jolly Holiday Collection by Gina at Weeds and Wildflowers. This is a FANTASTIC Kit and Huge.  Each part is sold individually too, but lucky me, I am on the Site Team so I get it all.  This was last years kit and a new one is due in the store at any moment now.  I will be making the announcement on the Weeds and Wildflowers Blog just as soon as Gina hands it over, lol.

Hope your layouts are going well.  Have you started your album covers yet?  What type are you using?  And now for Day 3.  You can download it (no longer available) from Mediafire or (no longer available) from 4-shared.  I want to be sure EveryOne has a chance to download it.

I will be back later with Leora's countdown, Day3!

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks so much!! Downloaded great for me now!!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Blogger La prof said...

So thanks, thanks, thanks!!!! I dont speak english, but in french I would say sooooo much!!!! beautiful present for us!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Taloche said...

Merci beaucoup.... magnifique !

 
At December 3, 2010 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Lois B said...

Any chance you could reactivate the Front and Back covers? I seemed to have got confused and thought this was beginning on Dec. 1

These templates will be a big help for me - thanks so much for sharing them.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your beautiful templates, I love their simplicity. I stumbled on your blog last night and was disappointed that I was too late for the front and back covers. Would you be so kind as to run them again? Please?
Yan

 
At December 3, 2010 at 12:50 AM , Blogger Trish said...

I am enjoying this so much and greatly appreciate the templates! I'm really hoping I keep this up, and if I do, it'll be cause I got lucky to get a template for it each day. I'm sure this was a lot of hard work so BIG thanks again!

(here's where I'm keeping up with mine if that helps motivate you:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=7886)

 
At December 3, 2010 at 1:23 AM , Anonymous lvdesigner said...

Thank you!

 
At December 3, 2010 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Nate said...

Thanks again :)

 
At December 3, 2010 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you one more time ... ;-)

 
At December 3, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Ruebchensmum said...

This year December Daily will be finished quickly (I just ordered last years book on Tuesday - shame on me!!!) Thanks for the templates that allow me to make one page per day. I already finished my cover and day one and two. Kept it quite clean and simple only bright cream background, red frame, red number and red journaling. Looks great!!!

Big hugs
Corinna

 
At December 3, 2010 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Crystalnva said...

GREAT CREATION THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING ;~}

 
At December 3, 2010 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Dannethia said...

thank you so much for the template

 
At December 3, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Thank you!!
:D

 
At December 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Soco said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! I'm really enjoying it!

 
At December 3, 2010 at 5:45 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you! I missed the covers the other day but I will keep up with the rest.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank youuuu !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home