This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 1 Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Day 1 Freebie

Nov 30, 2010

Day 1 Freebie

Thank you for your comments, you really made me smile.  I think we are all in the same boat.  I created these template keeping simple in mind.  Now as I started putting mine together, I realize how fun it is and more ideas starting going through my head.  I looked at inspiration on flickr, and now I want to add even more than just the template pages.   For those of you with paper scrapping supplies, this is such a great way to combine both digital and paper to create a beautiful memorable album.



So today is Day 1.  (psst . .  i am leaving the cover template link up for a bit more, grab it quick) And today I have page 1 of the template pack you can download.

UPDATE  - This  (link is now expired) will be up for 24 hours from now to be sure everyone gets to download it.  Sorry the 4-shared problems.

I will have my day 1 layout to share with you tomorrow.  Remember, join Roadside Designs Flickr Group and post your album photos!

So start snapping those photos and get your first page done!

Labels: ,

25 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Taloche said...

It's a good idea.. and your templates are so amazing... thank a lot ! Kiss

 
At November 30, 2010 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Wow, this is going to look Fantabulous and you are beyond generous with these!!!

Thank you Thank you :)

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM , Blogger La prof said...

Fantastic, marvellous!!! Thanks so much!!!! Thanks to Margotte too, for the link. 4shared is bugging, i can't take the day one :-...(

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this! I love your templates and this is no exception! But, um...I'm not able to download this...is anyone else having problems?

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Marijke said...

Problems at 4shared??? Webpage not available???

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting the same. :( I assume it's a 4Shared problem?

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. :(

 
At December 1, 2010 at 1:09 AM , Blogger Krukow Family said...

Having the same problem, says it can not connect to page. =(

 
At December 1, 2010 at 1:53 AM , Blogger Domi said...

Me too!!!! :0/

 
At December 1, 2010 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for this beautiful freebie but I can´t download it :(

 
At December 1, 2010 at 2:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice templates, thanks
but link of day 1 is not working,

 
At December 1, 2010 at 2:54 AM , Blogger Raewyn aka whinney said...

thank you for sharing your talents with us. I will keep checking back with day 1 as I too am having trouble with 4shared.

 
At December 1, 2010 at 3:33 AM , Blogger Simona said...

Same over here, 4shared giving problems :(
Wanted to thank you anyway for the awesome idea!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Jacinda said...

Ditto what Raewyn said. I will check back again to see if the link is working. Thanks for sharing either way. :)

 
At December 1, 2010 at 4:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for this. I can't get day1 either. I'll certainly check back. This is awesome.

 
At December 1, 2010 at 4:50 AM , Anonymous Aliselle said...

Oh! Mille mercis pour ce fabuleux cadeau!...
mais pour le moment, impossible de télécharger.... Un problème avec 4share sans doute????
Je repasserai donc!
Très bonne journée

 
At December 1, 2010 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Soco said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you Suzanne!!!
I was able to download it, so I guess it was a 4shared problem for you girls. Good luck!!!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Ella said...

Thanks for that great freebie !!!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 5:53 AM , Blogger lauriewe said...

thank you again for your generousity

 
At December 1, 2010 at 6:07 AM , Blogger latz said...

thank you

 
At December 1, 2010 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Monica said...

I got it with no problems...
Thank you :D

 
At December 1, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...still not working for me.

 
At December 1, 2010 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOPS!!! Completely failed to read! Saw the new link, thanks!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Domi said...

Thank you Suzanne! This is wonderfull!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 7:15 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home