This Page

has been moved to new address

Leora's Countdown {Day3}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Leora's Countdown {Day3}

Dec 3, 2010

Leora's Countdown {Day3}



Today, Leora has a fantastic step by step tutorial on creating doodle frames.  If you want to learn how to create this cute frame, you can visit her blog HERE.
And the sponsor giveaway today is One Little Bird Designs.  One Little Bird is giving away TWO sets of her 12 Days Layered Templates and 12 Days Word Art.
There is also a coupon for 20% off.  So be sure you stop by Leora's blog for all the details!

I leave you with this video to make your day brighter, LOL, very cute, made me laugh.



Have a Fabulously Sunny Day!




Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 3, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Lois B said...

Leora's tutorial is excellent, thanks for sharing. :)

 
At December 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Lois B said...

I also would like to know where I can find your email address. I left a comment re the Covers that I missed here and on facebook but have not seen a reply. I am not the best at Facebook (hard for this old gal to understand it all) but I do see my post is there.

I can be reached at Parker315@shaw.ca

 
At December 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM , Blogger S. Baird said...

Hi Jody, I am thinking about the covers, and a fun way to maybe bring them back, just hang on and I will be mentioning it on my blog soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home