This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Album Freebie . . . Day 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Album Freebie . . . Day 2

Dec 1, 2010

Template Album Freebie . . . Day 2


I went by the craft store last night and picked up a few more cuties things for my album.   Look what I found:
Sorry the picture is not the best.  I used a small pocket camera and my work area is in the dark basement.  (remind me to tell you the story about this camera, unbelievable what happened to it)  And I have a black desk.  I was thinking I could put my kids Christmas Lists in the stocking.  I was going to punch 2 holes in stocking and put it into the binder.  It is felt and is about 5 inches tall.  I am going to use the list from my  25 days of Christmas Kit.
The buttons were so cute, couldn't resist.  I am thinking of hanging the mitten ones on the front of my album with the red bell.

Well, I have my photos, but not yet done with my layout for Day 1.  SO I will show you all tomorrow.  Also soon, I will have another freebie from Designs by Leora's 25 day Countdown so be sure you bookmark me and/or follow me on facebook and twitter!

And now I leave you with the link to (no longer available).  I am trying a new file sharing site so I am keeping my fingers crossed this link works for ALL of you.  I am off to bed now!  Good night.
 

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At December 1, 2010 at 7:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for those lovely templates.

 
At December 1, 2010 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have day1 and day2. Thanks so much.

 
At December 1, 2010 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Mary said...

woot made it to day 2 w/out forgetting!!
Thank you ;)

 
At December 1, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Well, it worked perfectly...
Thank you so much
:D

 
At December 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM , Anonymous lvdesigner said...

I'm so glad I found your site through misstiina's. Your site is lovely and the templates look amazing! Thank you :D.

 
At December 2, 2010 at 12:35 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you very much :)

 
At December 2, 2010 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Corinne said...

Thank for Day 2!!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 1:50 AM , Anonymous mago said...

yes, it works, and fasty!
thank you!!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 2:51 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you :)

 
At December 2, 2010 at 2:51 AM , Blogger Nate said...

THANKS !!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 3:16 AM , Blogger Jitka, Most said...

Thank you!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 3:59 AM , Blogger Simona said...

Thank you Suzanne! The new file host is way fast :)

 
At December 2, 2010 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Now is me who is having problems to download... :( Anybody else? I'll keep trying of course! Thank you Suzanne!!!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Oops! Don't listen to me! After having tried for 2 hours, I thought of cleaning up my cookies and it worked! :D Thanks againg Suzanne! Hugs!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Ruebchensmum said...

Thank you so much Suzanne,
I already used the cover sheet and the first template for my December Daily.

Big Hugs
Corinna

 
At December 2, 2010 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

 
At December 2, 2010 at 7:21 AM , Blogger marsie55 said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!! Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011! xxx
p.s. Mediafire worked very well!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! These are so CUTE! I misread and thought Day1 and the cover were in the same link.... Unfortunately, I ended up missing the cover. I think I am going to use your pages for http://www.reverb10.com/ that was mentioned on Ali's site. Thanks again!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

These are so beautiful. I had no problems with the first 2 downloads but I have tried a bunch of times and I can not get this one to work. I download stuff from mediafire all the time so I know it's not my computer. I have no idea why it won't work for me but I would love to be able to get all the downloads.

 
At December 2, 2010 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Carolyn Albro said...

Thank you for the template. This new download site worked wonderfully for me : )

 
At December 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you very much for sharing! This is a great idea :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home