This Page

has been moved to new address

The Daily Digi

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: The Daily Digi

Jan 8, 2012

The Daily Digi

Guess What?  I am  featured this month at the Daily Digi!!! YES!! ME!!!.  I am super excited.  Today is my big reveal day.  So what is the Daily Digi?  It is the best resource site for anything and everything scrapbooking, digital and hybrid.  Each month, several designers contribute products.  The Daily Digi reveals the designers throughout the month.  For 1 low cost of ONLY $7.50 a month, you get everything for the month, products with a value over $50.00.  And there is more if you sign up . . . here at the Daily Digi.

This is my contribution:


 

Here is a little inspiration from my team:

from Cheryl


from Hillary




from Tronesia


from Esther

from Lisa

from Marion

from Sam

from Melissa

from Mathilde

There is more inspiration at the Daily Digi.  Here are some of the designer already revealed this month.   And there is a 30% off coupon to my store!!!  So go check it out!


post signature

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2012 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Laurel said...

Hi--I just won the gift certificate to your store from TDD post. I'm so excited. I love that you create 8.5x11! yay! I've already picked out my goodies from your shop :) Thanks!

 
At January 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM , Blogger S. Baird said...

Congratulations! I really hope you enjoy my templates.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home