This Page

has been moved to new address

25 Days of Christmas Album in the Shop and more

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: 25 Days of Christmas Album in the Shop and more

Dec 23, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Album in the Shop and more

Did you miss a day or two of the 25 days of Christmas Album?  Well worry no more.  I have uploaded the entire album to my Shop and through the weekend you can get the whole album for only $4.00.  If you have been following my blog, I will be continuing my freebies through Christmas.


I also have some stocking stuffers, Holiday Klothes Klips new in the shop and right now you can grab them for only $2.40. They are super cute and can hold those wish lists or holiday photos to your layouts.


post signature

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home