This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas . . . Day 23

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Christmas . . . Day 23

Dec 23, 2011

Christmas . . . Day 23

It is the 23rd and Happy Birthday to ME!!! Yes, I am a Christmas Baby.  Came home on Christmas Day.  Here I am with my two older sisters.  My first Christmas. 

When I left the hospital, they put me in a Christmas Stocking.  Here are my sisters trying to put me back in a year later.
 

Here is a Christmas layout I did a couple of years ago.  This was my dogs first Christmas. I have a whole album of layouts of just him. 
 

Today, was another day of making gifts at the bakery.  It was super busy too.  Everyone coming in for gifts and bread for their holiday dinners.  The whole bakery smells soooooo good with all the freshly baked fruit and cinnamon breads, cookies everywhere, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, apple and pumpkin pies.  Oh and YES, I am doing Weight Watchers and it is NOT easy with all the temptations.  I am constantly nibbling and all the scones and muffins.  The owner of the bakery is doing weight watchers too.  The two of us have our stash of fruit and I talk to her about burying my heads in the humongous mixing bowl (large enough to fit my whole head and shoulders) of freshly whipped cream cheese frosting that looks so smooth and creamy and smells divine.  I am always wanting to lick the mixer beaters too, but I know that wouldn't be so good and the beaters are the size of my torso. This is where I work.  Ya, I did the website too.

We are only a few days away from Christmas.  Cheryl has been keeping up with her layouts. Here is more of her album:



And I have another from Tracy:

Here is your download for Day 23 (no longer available).
post signature

Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 23, 2011 at 12:29 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!! Thank you for the template and a great post too!

 
At December 23, 2011 at 1:19 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to you sweetie... you share a birthday with a mighty fine lady... My Nana... thank you for showing her special page...

 
At December 23, 2011 at 1:37 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

Happy Birthday Suzanne ! Hope you have a great birthday and thank you for a lovely template... don't eat too much of the cream frosting... leave some for me (well if I lived in the same country) :-)

 
At December 23, 2011 at 2:47 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Happy B-Day !! And thank you again for this amazing xmas album :)

 
At December 23, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Blogger latz said...

Happy birthday to you! Have a wonderful birthday

 
At December 23, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Vanessa R said...

Happy birthday to you!!!Loving the templates and seeing everyone's pages - thank you

 
At December 23, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Blogger CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home