This Page

has been moved to new address

Chrismtas . . . Day 20

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Chrismtas . . . Day 20

Dec 20, 2011

Chrismtas . . . Day 20


Only 5 more days till Christmas.  Hope your still taking your photos?  I am. I got a pretty funny one tonight of my son all dressed up in the weirdest things, soccer stuff, motorcycle helmet, googles, knee and elbow pads. Really don't know what was up with him. 

Here is your download for Day 20 (no longer available).

post signature

Labels:

6 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 5:45 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

Thanks Suzanne!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

 
At December 20, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Christelle said...

Thanks again for the templates, they're really great!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Tracy Kosofsky said...

YAY! Only 5 days left! Here are mine for today and yesterday:

http://tracykosofsky.blogspot.com/2011/12/25-days-of-december-days-19-and-20.html

 
At December 20, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

I am thinking your getting a bit tired Suzanne when I read the title to the blog post "Chrismtas . . . Day 20", LOL.
I almost forgot my photo for today but managed to snap a quick one tonight, thank goodness! Thank you so much, you are an inspiration, your templates are keeping me going.

 
At December 21, 2011 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home