This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas . . . Day 22

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Christmas . . . Day 22

Dec 22, 2011

Christmas . . . Day 22

I work at a bakery, Great Harvest Bakery, and for the last 3 days, I have been making gift sets and making bow, making gift sets and making bows, making more gift sets and making more bows.  I am kinda tired of making bows. Sad because I haven't even wrapped my own gifts.  I have 2 more days of this.  I sure can put together some great gift sets though.  Need any advice?  Glad to help in that area, LOL.

Inspiration for you.  Love this photo!!!!  Keep taking your photos.  You only have 3 more days.

From Cheryl:

Your download for Day 22 (no longer available).


post signature

Labels:

6 Comments:

At December 22, 2011 at 1:48 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

Thanks for another great day :) Suzanne

 
At December 22, 2011 at 6:50 AM , Blogger CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

 
At December 22, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thanks :)

 
At December 22, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Thank you so much for the template. I have a question what font is the #'s? I am missing a day or two and would like to have them all match. Could you please share.

 
At December 22, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Tracy Kosofsky said...

Day 21 :)
http://tracykosofsky.blogspot.com/2011/12/25-days-of-december-day-21.html

 
At December 22, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home