This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas . . . Day 21

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Christmas . . . Day 21

Dec 21, 2011

Christmas . . . Day 21


Wow, the days are going quick.  Tonight, my daughter and I did some Christmas shopping. Went to the mall a bit, Old Navy and Target.  We spent most our time at Target. LOVE Target.  Bought our holiday jammies too.  Do you all buy new jammies for Christmas?  We do every year.

I found great inspiration to share:

From Tracy


From Valleygirl


From Cheryl


Here is your download for Day 21 (no longer available).
post signature

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 21, 2011 at 12:57 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

I can't believe its already the 21st ! Thank you.

 
At December 21, 2011 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thanks a lot :)

 
At December 21, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Janneke said...

Thank you for the goodies! I bought my 2-year-old a pair of jammies this year and they're so cute! I didn't even think about doing me or my husband. It was never a tradition in either of our families, but it seems like a fun one. I might try to do it every year, but we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home