This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas . . . Day 16

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Christmas . . . Day 16

Dec 16, 2011

Christmas . . . Day 16


Today I was determined to get the tree decorated.  Geez it is the 15th.  So I did with the help of my daughter. When my son got back from wrestling practice, he put the star on top.  It turned out beautiful.

Oh and did I tell you all?  I returned to Weight Watchers.  Last year I think I mentioned I was a Weight Watchers flop?  Well I am no more.  So to catch you all up, I started back in February, right after we returned from our annual Walt Disney World Trip.  I felt gross, just plain FAT.  I was at my highest ever, well except with I was pregnant.  I started loosing weight and by May, I was down 17 pounds.  By the time we left for our Disney cruise to Alaska, I was down 18 and feeling GREAT and down a dress size.  I still knew I had 10 more to go.  Since then, I have fallen off the wagon and gained 3 pounds.  I marched back in to Weight Watchers last week, determined NOT to give up Again.  I weighed in tonight, lost 1 pound. So if you are on the same wagon, don't fall off!!! Stay on with me.  Or if you are thinking about it, I would love to hear.  A new year and a new start?  Well anyways, just thought I would share that with you all.

So here is some 25 days of Christmas inspiration for you:

From Tracy:


From Cheryl:

And your download for Day 16 (no longer available).

post signature

Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 16, 2011 at 1:56 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you :)

 
At December 16, 2011 at 2:22 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

Thanks so much ! After Christmas I'll be back on the losing weight goal wagon... don't think I can be more realistic til after the holidays are over. Wishing you the best of luck to keep losing too.

 
At December 16, 2011 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! Have a good day!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Ann said...

I have been downloading all the wonderful templates and doing my daily December. thank you for providing these templates and for featuring such great inspiration pages. ~Ann

 
At December 16, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger boop52245 said...

thanks for today's gift

 
At December 16, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Tracy Kosofsky said...

Day 16: http://tracykosofsky.blogspot.com/2011/12/25-days-of-december-day-16.html

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home