This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 24

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 24

Dec 23, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 24

Twas the night before Christmas and all through Store, still looking for gift cause I am a procrastinator!! Sorry not good at the rhyming thing.Ya, worked all day then dinner with the family and in-laws and then some shopping.

Thank you all for your birthday wishes.  I love reading all your comments.  I took my photos today, but no layouts. But hang in there with me, I will have some maybe this weekend or next week.  Way too busy with the holidays coming, Tomorrow!!! Yikes!

So I need to go wrap some more now, so here are your links for Day 24, (no longer available) and (no longer available).

Enjoy,

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At December 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM , Blogger latz said...

Thanks again. I am all caught up through today. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

 
At December 24, 2010 at 3:38 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thanks once again for the template and have a merry christmas :)

 
At December 24, 2010 at 3:40 AM , Blogger Domi said...

Thank you again for your splendid templates. And Merry Chrismas for you and your family!

 
At December 24, 2010 at 4:33 AM , Blogger amson said...

Thanks so much for these wonderful templates. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

 
At December 24, 2010 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family !!

 
At December 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Shay said...

Thank you for the template! Merry Christmas!

 
At December 24, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Blogger CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

 
At December 24, 2010 at 3:54 PM , Anonymous TiggerRD/Tanya said...

I missed a bunch, but I've loved every on of these templates I've been able to download. Your journal has been coming along so nicely. I've been completing a daily one too - well, some days have more than one journaling entry because I just love Christmas and want to capture everything! The kids are only little a short time and it's so magical. Thanks again for helping me to preserve our memories!

 
At December 24, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Merry Christmas! TY

 
At December 24, 2010 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Yan said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy!

 
At December 24, 2010 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Crystalnva said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE THANK YOU ;~}
Merry Christmas

 
At December 26, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Dannethia said...

thank you very much

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home