This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 8

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 8

Dec 7, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 8

I have been busy working on my album.  I have more I want to add, but need to make another craft store run, lol.  I will have photos for you tomorrow, can't seem to find my SD card reader to upload the images to my computer.  With a teenager around who is taking classes in school on Photography, the card reader seems to always disappear.

I had a comment in regards to my calendars and where you can find them.  I have them all in my my Shoppe at Two Little Pixels.  They are 11 x 8.5 (11 x 17 overall finished size) and come 4 languages, 2 English versions, French, Spanish, Italian, and German.
(Now Retired)

Create beautiful gifts using your favorite photo and digital supplies. Everything is on it's own layer.  You can move the month name to a different template if you wish.  All Calendar Templates come in in .PSD, .TIFF, and separate .PNG files.

Includes:
12 picture page (top) templates 11x8.5 size to decorate with your photos
12 monthly calendars (transparent PNG)
1 calender page (bottom) template with space for notes and space to paste a monthly calendar
Instructions on how to use the templates.  

And Now I have Day 8 Template from Mediafire (no longer available) and from 4-Shared  (no longer available).

Enjoy

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At December 7, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous Taloche said...

Thanks alot for this template... have a nice day... Je reviens demain... kiss !

 
At December 8, 2010 at 2:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank youuuuuu !

 
At December 8, 2010 at 2:41 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! Have a nice day!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 2:47 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thanks again ... Now, I'll have to take the time to scrap all these beautiful templates :)

 
At December 8, 2010 at 3:15 AM , Blogger Ruebchensmum said...

your templates are so great, Suzanne. I really love them.
Thank you so much!
Hugs
Corinna

 
At December 8, 2010 at 3:17 AM , Blogger morgane said...

THANK YOU AGAIN :)

 
At December 8, 2010 at 4:42 AM , Blogger Esther Andrews said...

I've added some pictures to your gallery showing my calendar bound and some links to explain the the comb binding process I use.

 
At December 8, 2010 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.
Yan

 
At December 8, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Monica said...

yeah, what's with teens (and men!) always losing stuff??!
Thanks for the template :D

 
At December 8, 2010 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

 
At December 8, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these templates! Thank you so much for your generosity!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Eni said...

Love these templates!
Wonderful work!
Thanks so much!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

 
At December 8, 2010 at 10:43 PM , Blogger teresaj said...

Just saw your templates posted on Suzee Q scraps and I must say I love this album. I just hate I missed the first seven days work. Thanks you so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home