This Page

has been moved to new address

Calendar Printing and Template Freebie . . . Day 7

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Calendar Printing and Template Freebie . . . Day 7

Dec 6, 2010

Calendar Printing and Template Freebie . . . Day 7


I created a set of 8.5 x 11 2011 calendar template in 4 languages, 2 in English (week beginning Sunday and Monday), Spanish, French, Italian, and German.

(2010 Calendar Now Retired)

I had a question from a reader asking suggestions on printing options.  This IS a great questions and I though I would share it here.  I am in the process myself of printing options, several I will cover.

Probably the easiest and cheapest way to bind your calendar is to print them at home and glue them to chipboard.  Hole punch 3 holes in your boards and attach with rings to complete your calender.  You can get chipboard and rings at your local scrapbook store or any online supplier.  I found these chipboard pages at Scrapbook.com from "We R Memories in  8.5 x 11 sheets, 2 sheets for around $3.99 us. 

Besides the price and convenience, what is also nice about this is you can really customize the cover too and you could make this a hybrid project if this is something you really enjoy doing.




Another option is to use a service online or your local printers.  You would find it under "Spiral Bound Photo Book" or "Presentation Printing".   This allows for complete customization.  You don't want to search calendar printing.  Calendar printing uses the templates supplied by online store.  Some I found are:
Foto.com - online
Mimeo- online

Fedex Office also does this service online and in all their stores.  We have one just around the corner. 





Office Depot or Office Max also provides this service.  This is where I will be having mine printed. I actually drove to my Office Depot and ask about this service.  They will print your calendar, double sided, and bind it for you for under $10.00 us.  They actually quoted me $6.00 but I would suggested having it printed on a card-stock paper and this will add just a bit to the cost.  You could even print your own calendar and take it up to Office Depot and just have them bind it.  So check with your local office supply store for details and prices.  Remember, you are doing "Presentation Printing" not calendar printing.


And a final option is to have your calendar printed on an 11 x 17 paper (2 calendar pages per 1 sheet), folded in half and stapled.  This can also be done at Fedex Office, Office Depot/Office Max, and any local printers.

I completed my Day  3.  I will get photos of my album tomorrow.  I printed my layouts and they are still drying.

On day 3, we went out to eat at a local favorite and then drove around seeking out homes decorated with Christmas lights.  There is actually a website for this area of homes you can do drive by's.  We found several, some really tacky, others nice.  

I use paper and elements from the following kits to complete this layout:

The silver star is from my kit,  25 Days of Christmas Kit

 And from Weeds and Wildflowers - Wildflower Holiday Papers, Elements



Wildflower Holiday


And here is the Link for Day 7 from Mediafire (no longer available) and from 4-Shared (no longer available).

Enjoy,

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At December 6, 2010 at 11:37 PM , Blogger La prof said...

thanks a lot again and again!
you've make a little mystake, isn't it? the link is going to all your files... (sorry for my english)

 
At December 6, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Blogger La prof said...

link mediafire ;-)

 
At December 7, 2010 at 12:31 AM , Anonymous Taloche said...

Thanks a lot for this template n° 7 Suzanne... it's beautiful... I'm coming tomorrow !! Have a nice day ... bye !

 
At December 7, 2010 at 12:39 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you again for the day 7 ;) See you tomorrow :)

 
At December 7, 2010 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thanks a lot for day 7 ... :)

 
At December 7, 2010 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! :) Have a nice day!

 
At December 7, 2010 at 3:44 AM , Blogger Esther Andrews said...

I'll be printing mine on inkjet paper paper. I use Kodak Premium Photo Paper because it has a gloss photo side for the pics and an mat side that is fine for the calendar dates page. Then I use a comb-binding machine (at work!) to bind them.
I will post a photo in the flickr gallery to show you.

 
At December 7, 2010 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Thank you so much!
:D

 
At December 7, 2010 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Esther Andrews said...

Oops! I use KODAK PHOTO PAPER GLOSS 165 grams/m2 (not the Premium paper that I said before)

 
At December 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous jamie S said...

How do I get the calendar? I have been looking for a Calendar, Where is the link?

 
At December 7, 2010 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thanks so much, this will be fun!

 
At December 7, 2010 at 2:28 PM , Anonymous Bumper Stickers - Sid Shah said...

wow ... I really appreciate your efforts for doing all this yourself, it seems really nice and stunning printed items

 
At December 7, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home