This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 11

Dec 10, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 11

Quickly posting the links for all of you, I am off to a High School Pre-Season Wrestling Tournament at my daughters High School in hopes to inspire my 11yr old son and pump him up for his wrestling match Sunday. 

I REALLY hope to create some layouts this weekend to share with you, but my weekend is packed with sports.

Here are links for Day 11 from Mediafire is (no longer available) and 4-Shared is (no longer available).

Have a Fantastic Day and see you all tomorrow!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At December 10, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for these wonderful templates!

 
At December 10, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Vana63 said...

Thank You so much for sharing and taking the time to share when you've got wonderful family things going :-) Happy Holidays!!!

 
At December 11, 2010 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Taloche said...

Hello Suzanne, but the template is for the day 1.. It's not the day 11, .. excuse me for my bad english... I prefer tell you that the link is not good ! bye !!

 
At December 11, 2010 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Taloche said...

It's me... another time ! gag ! the link for 4shared it's ok .. but not good for mediafire only...
Thanks a lot for this amazing template ... bye I'll coming back tomorrow !

 
At December 11, 2010 at 1:46 AM , Blogger ~Angie said...

I just downloaded this and unzipped and it is page #1...did I download the wrong link?

 
At December 11, 2010 at 2:46 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you for the template of today ;) have a nice day

 
At December 11, 2010 at 6:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you go into mediafire link...

at the left it says suz shared folder click on that and it shows the files and you can see the correct link for day 11.

That's what I did when I saw it was day one.

Good luck
Elizabeth

 
At December 11, 2010 at 6:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you ! Merci ! Arigato !

 
At December 11, 2010 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Ruebchensmum said...

Another gorgeous template, Suzanne, thank you so much.
Regards
Corinna

 
At December 12, 2010 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful templates.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home