This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 9

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 9

Dec 8, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 9


I have been trying to put my album together any moments I get as I am in and out and haven't had too much time to scrap.  Tonight was a Holiday Party and I got home late so I will post a few pages of my album and bring more to you tomorrow.

Here is an update on my cover, I added the little mittens.


Here Day 1 cover.  I used a starbucks sleeve and a No. 1 chipboard sticker.

Day 1 layout.

This is a page I added for Day 1 and the cover for Day 2.  If you all like this new layout, I will turn it into a template as a bonus.

The wordart is from my 25 Days of Christmas Tags at CatScrap:

Here is my layout for Day 2:

and an additional layout for Day 2.  This is also day 3, but I still need to do a cover page in between.  The green hanging tag is also from my 25 Days of Christmas Tags at Two Little Pixels.

So tomorrow I will work on the cover for Day 3 and 4 and my layout for day 4.

Your downloads for today, Day 9 are (no longer available) from Mediafire and (no longer available) for 4-Shared.

Enjoy.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At December 8, 2010 at 11:52 PM , Blogger ~Angie said...

I WOULD LOVE A template from the new LO :) I am loving this album!!!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 12:01 AM , Anonymous Taloche said...

Your album is so amazing.... very beautiful... I take your idea.. !
Thanks a lot for your template 9 ...I'll coming tomorrow... kiss !

 
At December 9, 2010 at 12:07 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you for the day 9 :)See you tomorrow, have a nice day !

 
At December 9, 2010 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Vana63 said...

Im enjoying watching your Dec Daily Album come together...I knew just looking at years past that Id need to just watch for my first one :-)You are doing a great job, Thanks for sharing and Thank You for the Templates! Happy Holidays!!!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 1:14 AM , Blogger Domi said...

Beautiful album ! Thank you for your template N°9!!!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 3:18 AM , Blogger Lois B said...

Thank you for the photos of how you are doing the album. I didn't realize there was a cover to be made for each day. Not quite understanding that part! LOL I know I am slow to catch on.

I would welcome the extra template to use for additional layouts.

Thanks for everything.

 
At December 9, 2010 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Ruebchensmum said...

Suzanne I will end up with a wonderful December Daily. Thank you so much for the amazing templates. And your album is simply great!!
I love it.
Hugs
Corinna

 
At December 9, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your ideas & projects, I'm so grateful cause that will help me to order photos and scrap of my Xmas family holidays!

xoxo!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Thanks so much, I continue to snag them daily ;) and so appreciate it!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you very much Suzanne! You're making a wonderful album!!!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Thanks!!
:D

 
At December 9, 2010 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Elaine U. said...

Thank you for Day #9! I've enjoyed collecting them each day. :)
P.S. Did you know that the MediaFire link goes to the entire Dec Daily ALBUM instead of just day 9?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home