This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 10

Dec 9, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 10


Wow, I can't believe we are already at Day 10 and I have NO shopping done for Christmas and this weekend it is NOT happening.  Too busy with sports.  Saturday morning my son has an indoor soccer game at 7am YES AM, what the heck are those people thinking setting up a game that early. Then my daughter has a Tract Meet all day.  In the late evening, she has 2 indoor soccer games that conflict, one at 9:50 pm and the other 10:30 pm.  So off one field and run across the hall to the next field.  At least they are in the same building, LOL.  Ok, so if that is not enough, then my son has a wrestling match all Sunday afternoon.  Good Grief! So can you guess what my pictures will be for Day 11 and 12?

Well I did manage to get a few things done on my album today, I created a cover page for Day 3 and a 2nd Day 3 Layout.  The cover pages of vellum and extra pages are not required for this album.  I just love the look of it and love the extra touches.   You can make this project very simple and just put the 25 templates together and put them into an album. 
The No. 3 is actually metal.  I found it in the jewelry section of the craft store.  I really think it gives a unique look to my cover page.  I hung it with glitter string on the star, I cut from red glitter paper.  The photo don't show it well, sorry.



My second layout for Day 3, White Mocha. YUM!  It was so good after a cold night driving and seeing the Christmas Lights.
 


The Christmas stocking is for Day 4.  It holds my kids Christmas lists for Santa.  I printed them from my 25 Days of Christmas Tags at Two Little Pixels and my 25 Days of Christmas Kit. After I had my kids fill them out, I added a real bow and slipped them in the stocking.  


I will have Day 4 done soon along with a New kit I Picked up today at Weeds and Wildflowers, wow, is it gorgeous!  You all are gonna love it.

So links for Day 10 from Mediafire is (no longer available) and 4-Shared is (no longer available).  I will be posting quick this weekend but I will bring you the links for Days 11 and 12, promise.



Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At December 9, 2010 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thanks once again!

 
At December 10, 2010 at 12:25 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you for the gift of the day :)

 
At December 10, 2010 at 4:23 AM , Blogger amson said...

Thanks so much for these wonderful templates!

 
At December 10, 2010 at 6:23 AM , Blogger latz said...

Thanks for these templates. Still working on days 5 and 6, but hope to get caught up today since I'm home.

 
At December 10, 2010 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Thanks!!
:D

 
At December 10, 2010 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! Have a nice weekend! :)

 
At December 10, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

 
At December 10, 2010 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Lynna said...

Thanks so much!

 
At December 10, 2010 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home