This Page

has been moved to new address

Need your Votes and Another Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Need your Votes and Another Freebie

Aug 9, 2010

Need your Votes and Another Freebie

Happy Monday! Is it dragging for you all too, lol.   Well to brighten things up, I have another free template to share with you all today, but FIRST I have a layout I would love it if you help and Vote for me.  I sooooo much appreciate all you that have already voted.  I have never done anything like this so I am super excited.

I have entered the Scrappers Choice Awards with this layout and would LOVE more votes.

I created this layout originally for a Weeds and Wildflowers Challenge earlier in the year, using all Weeds and Wildflower Products.  This was such a fun challenge and I am so happy I participated.  I would NEVER have thought to scrap my sport schedule and this challenge help me do just that. 

Today, I am hosting a Template Challenge on the Weeds and Wildflowers Blog (No Longer Available).  I created this template for the challenge, which you can download (no longer available).
So go ahead, I challenge you.  Pick up the template, create a layout with it and post it in the gallery at Weeds and Wildflowers.  You will earn a petal point for your participation.  After earning 10, you get a $10.00 Gift Certificate to the Weeds and Wildflower Shop and there are some amazing kits in the shop.  Gina really has the BEST 365 kits, you gotta go check them out.

Can't wait to see your creation!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Carolyn Albro said...

I voted : ) And thanks for the template, very cool : ))

 
At August 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Blogger nativetexangirl said...

Thanks for the freebie and I just voted for your design. It reminds me of when our two sons were involved in sports. They are both grown & married & we get to watch grandkids in sports now!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Anonymous mathildescrap said...

I vote for your page ! so beautiful ! good luck !

 
At August 13, 2010 at 1:14 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Hey Suzanne! I love OUR name! LOL! I just discovered you through Digiscrap Depot and I wrote a post regarding your freebies at my blog.

Thanks for the templates!

I've voted and wish you the best!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home