This Page

has been moved to new address

New Products

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: New Products

Jul 10, 2010

New Products

I have a new template set in the shop this week at Two Little Pixels.  Be sure to stop by and grab it while it is still 24% off:
I am now including separate .png files for those of you who cannot open .tiff or .psd. 

I also packed ups some of my templates from the Rural Collection and they are marked down too, but not for long and updated them to include the separate .png files. 
Have a great weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Jacinda said...

Gosh Suzanne, you have such a fabulous design style. I am seriously loving all your templates. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home