This Page

has been moved to new address

Freebie and Sneek Peak at my Goodie Bag

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Freebie and Sneek Peak at my Goodie Bag

Jul 23, 2010

Freebie and Sneek Peak at my Goodie Bag

I am back and here it is!  A peek at what is inside my goodie bag at Two Little Pixels.  All for only $3.00!
I have a freebie I put together to share with you today:

You can download it (no longer available).  Enjoy!

4 Comments:

At July 23, 2010 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your grab bag is awesome, honey!!! Thank you so much for the template!!!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your great template!

 
At July 24, 2010 at 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much ! Very nice template !

 
At July 28, 2010 at 3:31 PM , Blogger grambie said...

Thanks for this darling template. The multiple layers placement are so perfect. HUGS!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home