This Page

has been moved to new address

July Grab Bag

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: July Grab Bag

Jul 23, 2010

July Grab Bag

It is Friday and I have LOTS of New products in the shop today at Two Little Pixels. But it is different today.  All the designers at Two Little Pixels have put together Grab Bags.  I have all kinds of goodies in mine, and not just templates.  I have extra goodies in there.  I have 5 products in there with over 158 mb of goodies all for only $3.00.
I have a neutral paper pack, 4 new templates, a kit (yes you read that right), 2 quick pages, and wood frames.  Check back here later in the weekend and I just might have some layouts and I may let you peek at what is in the bag.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home