This Page

has been moved to new address

How to Bind a Shopping List Note Pad

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: How to Bind a Shopping List Note Pad

Aug 2, 2010

How to Bind a Shopping List Note Pad

So you wonder how cool this template set can be?

I created a grocery list and turned mine into a notepad so all my copies are binded together. I customized it using the kit "My Gift" by Ju Kneipp Designs, available at Catscrap.  And since we don't have any babies for "Baby Items" in this house, I deleted that layer on my list and added another line to my "Supplies".  I now can fill out the items I need,  rip of the top sheet, and I am ready to head to the store.


You can seriously make a fashion statement with your own customized lists:
 


Here is how you can create your designer note pad:

Since I have a printer that prints borderless, I created a new layout size 11 x 8.5 and dragged 2 copies of list onto the new layout.  (Complete printing directions are included when you buy the list templates for both borderless and non-borderless printers).  I printed out my templates, 2 to a sheet of paper.

Next, I trimmed my lists:

Here are my printed lists now trimmed to 5.5 x 8.5:

Stack and line up the top edges of each sheet so they are even and hold them together with a clip.

Now apply your glue.  You can use any liquid glue for this project. 

Squeeze a small amount of glue out on your finger tip and spread it along the top of the sheets.  Be sure you use enough to so that each sheet has glue but not too much that it runs down the sheets.

Let it completely dry.  You now have your list combined to a note pad.  It's that easy!

I am not much into the hybrid projects, but this one is so easy and now I feel more organized and in style when I am on my shopping trips.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 7, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous Allison said...

I've *always* wondered how to put the notepads together and I can't believe how simple it is!! Thanks Suzanne!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home