This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Template . . . Road Map

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Free Template . . . Road Map

Mar 15, 2011

Free Template . . . Road Map

The Big Day is March 21!  Only  6 more days till the grand opening of Digital Dandelions! 

I have been so busy with the new store and working my regular job and with spring sports having started, whatever time is left I am attending soccer games or hauling kids around.  I have been trying for a couple of weeks to finish up on my Road Map Collection 3 for the shoppe at Two Little Pixels.  I am thinking I will have it ready and upload to both stores,  Two Little Pixels and Digital Dandelions on March 21.

I did make time to create this free road map to share with all my exclusive Facebook Fans.  Are you a Fan?

To download this free road map in 12 x 12 and 8.5 x 11, just "Like" Roadside Designs and it is All Yours!  Already a Fan?  Just select the "Exclusive" Tab to download.


Road Call
Still going through all the Road Call Emails!  I will be in touch with everyone.  Thanks for your patience.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Joy said...

Thank you for sharing another wonderful template. Can't wait for March 21 and opening of Digital Dandelions!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Thank you for the template!!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Mozz said...

I love your templates, so thank you once again for sharing this lovely one..
*hugz*

 
At March 18, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Jhari said...

Thank you for sharing this template with us. Love your designs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home