This Page

has been moved to new address

Join My Team :: 25 Days of Christmas Inspiration

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Join My Team :: 25 Days of Christmas Inspiration

Mar 4, 2011

Join My Team :: 25 Days of Christmas Inspiration

One more week to get your emails sent for the Road Call.  Be a part of my team and you receive all my designs for free!

I have received more than I expected.  Wow, there is a lot of talent out there.  I love seeing all of your layouts.  Keep the emails coming!  With the overwhelming response, I am thinking of adding a large number to my team, way more that I originally planned.

25 Days of Christmas 
I am still working on my 25 Days of Christmas Album, and a little out of order. BUT I did complete 2 more days.

Day 14 - a little more holiday decorating in the house.


For these layouts, I used Gina's XOXO Kit  at Weeds and Wildflowers.  I LOVE Gina's kits.  I feel so lucky to be a part of the Weeds and Wildflowers Team.  



I also finished Day 16 - a snowy day.



For these, I used Kristin Agards kit Snow and Ice.  Kristin was a guest designer at CatScrap last month. 


It may be March now, but if you haven't finished your 25 days album, keep going.  At the rate I am going, mine will be done just in time for the next 25 days, LOL.  And I DO plan on another album giveaway next Christmas.  So "LIKE ME" on facebook to keep on top of the details.

The Big new I want so bad to tell you?  Coming next week!  YES!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Well now I don't feel bad that mine is unfinished too :) TFS!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home