This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 23

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 23

Dec 22, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 23

So Here is my surprise.  I am on the digital designer team blog at 2 Peas as a guest.   I created this layout for my holiday memory.  How excited I was when asked to participate.  Such talent at 2 Peas. I really love their gallery.

I used Dianne Rigdon's Christmas in Your Heart Kit.  What a Beautiful kit to work with.

And check out the 2Peas blog post the prior day HERE.  My friend Esther's was a guest and here is her layout. 
Gorgeous don't you think?  I love all Esther's layouts, simple and beautiful. 

Well today was another busy day of baskets at work, some shopping, gift wrapping, and now off to a movies with the family, minus the teenager.  She is off to a party.  Kids are off from school for the holidays.  I took my photos today at the mall of all the beautiful holiday decoration and my grumpy son.  Apparently when you reach the age of 11 it is uncool to have your photo taken at the mall, or anywhere really.  So I have a grumpy face with a slicked back skaters hairdoo.

Off to the movies.  (no longer available) and (no longer available) are you links for Day 23.

pssst. . . . . it is my birthday today and I am 20 years young. . . . . in my dreams . . . .

Have a Happy Day and see you all tomorrow!


Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Lois B said...

Happy Birthday! May you always dream of being 20!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 11:07 PM , Blogger belle007 said...

Thanks very much. Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's a great one.

 
At December 22, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Elaine U. said...

Gorgeous page, Suzanne! Congrats on the guest spot!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thanks for the template. :)

 
At December 23, 2010 at 12:23 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thanks once again :) Happy birhday to you and have a very nice day !

 
At December 23, 2010 at 1:13 AM , Blogger amandajane said...

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday, congrats on 2peas and thanks for the templates (I just wish I had known about them from day 1.)

 
At December 23, 2010 at 3:28 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

I wish you a wonderful B-Day Suzanne !! And thank you so much for sharing your talent with us :)

 
At December 23, 2010 at 4:27 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Happy birthday Suzanne! I wish you a wonderful day!!!
Congratulations on 2 peas blog, your LO is awesome!
Thanks for today's gift and enjoy your day!!! Hugs!!!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Simona said...

Happy birthday Suzanne! And congrats on your guest spot at 2Peas!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 6:03 AM , Blogger latz said...

Thanks. Congratulations on your guest spot and I see that it's your birthday too, so Happy Birthday.

 
At December 23, 2010 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

 
At December 23, 2010 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Raylene said...

Thank you Suzanne! I didn't find out about your templates until day 20! Will you offer these in your store later?
p.s. your 2ps layout is awesome! Simply stunning!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Brooke - in Oregon said...

Happy Birthday and I hope the movie is great! :)

 
At December 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Shay said...

Happiest of birthdays to you! Thank you for another awesome template!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

Congrats on the guest post and your birthday ofcourse. And thanks again for your wonderful freebie.

 
At December 23, 2010 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous lvdesigner said...

Have a wonderful Birthday! Thank you so much for the temp :).

 
At December 23, 2010 at 6:08 PM , Anonymous rags said...

Have a fabulous birthday Suzanne - hope your dreams come true! haha. Nothing wrong in dreaming I can assure you ... had years of practice! Thanks as always for the fab template

 
At December 23, 2010 at 6:37 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you for #23.

 
At December 23, 2010 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for everything!
I hope you have a sweet Xmas Eve!

 
At December 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Dannethia said...

thank you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home