This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 17

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 17

Dec 16, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 17

I hope you are all enjoying these templates.  I am having fun sharing them with you.  I was thinking maybe after Christmas I would put the whole set in my store at Two Little Pixels for a big discount for any of you who missed several days.  I will let you all know when they will be available for sale.

I just finished up Day 6 Layouts.  I created the cover page using extra scrapbook supplies I had laying around from my paper days and a little dot paint.

I created my 2 layouts using Jolly Holiday - The Collection from Weeds and Wildflowers. I altered this template a bit by stretching the top photo layer to make it longer and adjusting the bottom photo layer to make it smaller.  I felt it fit my photos better.  All these templates can be easily modified to fit your photos too.  You can flip or rotate any template and then adjust the red tag to read properly. 

This was a fun day for me and my son.  We did a little holiday decoration shopping.  I haven't done that in years and it was starting to show as I pulled the decorations out of my attic. So we hit the craft store and filled the cart with garland, snowmen, cinnamon scented pine cones, tinsel, and a nutcracker.  That was my son's favorite and it had to be the nutcracker with the sword, Not the drum.  Who would guess?  lol.



Off to work on some more.  Download for Day 17 is (no longer available).  Enjoy!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At December 17, 2010 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you ... Have a nice day, I'll be back tomorrow :)

 
At December 17, 2010 at 7:57 AM , Blogger latz said...

Sorry I haven't commented daily, but I am enjoying your templates and using them to make my December 2010 pages. Thanks so much.

 
At December 17, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! Have a nice weekend! :)

 
At December 17, 2010 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Lois B said...

Thanks for Day 17. I hope I get a chance on Christmas Day to download Day 25 - so much to do getting the turkey in the oven, opening gifts, family visiting!

In fact, I wish this went for the whole month - now that I am into it I would like to do a page for every day right up to New Years! Any chance you could add 6 more layouts! :)

 
At December 17, 2010 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Lois B said...

I would like to add re my request for more days that even if you could just provide the numbers 26-31 that would be a big help. I am sure I could make up some sort of template each day if I had the numbers. :)

Thanks for considering my suggestion.

 
At December 17, 2010 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Thank you so much!

 
At December 17, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Th♥nx 4 sharing & H♥ppy Holidays!

 
At December 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Blogger marsie55 said...

Thanks so much!! xxx

 
At December 17, 2010 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Shay said...

I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog (through the Wish List blog hop--awesome quick page!) and I hope you do offer the 25 Days of Christmas template album through Two Little Pixels as I have missed most of it. Thank you for what I have received so far--incredible!

 
At December 17, 2010 at 6:53 PM , Blogger stampin123 said...

Love, love love the templates! I am having some grief with mediafire though! Thanks for all your work!


Kim

 
At December 18, 2010 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous meagan said...

is anyone else having a problem downloading this template? because it won't download for me? thank you so much for all the templates- I look forward to them everyday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home