This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 15

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 15

Dec 14, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 15

I finished my Day 5, and I am 10 days behind, Dang.  I have been busy this week . I am working this whole week, longer hours than normal.  I work part time in a bakery, preparing gift baskets, bags and boxes for mailing.  Today I did 60.  Again I have over 40, and so on through the week.  I am worn out, on my feet the entire time.

So here are my Day 5 photos, it was a day of writing Christmas Lists.  I used the stocking to slip the lists into.

This number paper I picked up at my local scrapbook store and the No. 5 is a charm.  Cute, huh?



I also created Day 5 layouts using Sweet & Simple #12 kit from Weeds and Wildflowers.



(no longer available) is Day 15 download.

Enjoy,

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At December 15, 2010 at 3:01 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you for the day 15 :)

 
At December 15, 2010 at 3:50 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you so much for this day 15 ... :)

 
At December 15, 2010 at 5:03 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! :) Have a nice day!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 6:15 AM , Blogger marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011! xxx

 
At December 15, 2010 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Thank you so much!
:D

 
At December 15, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Taloche said...

Thanks a lot for today, and yesterday.. it' so marvelous :::

 
At December 15, 2010 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Th♥nks so much for sharing! H♥ppy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home