This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 14

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 14

Dec 13, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 14

I have Day 4 to share with you. 
I can't reveal where the tag you see in the photo above is from until tomorrow!  You will want to come back here and see, trust me!  Hint, Hint, Hint. . . .
I created Day 4 layout using Sweet & Simple #12 kit from Weeds and Wildflowers.  I LOVE this kit.  It is a MUST to have.  It is so Jam packed with goodies!!!!

More . . . .
Still more . . .
Oh and did I tell you?  There is more . . .
Like I said, JAM Packed and overflowing.  I have Never been disappointed with Products from Weeds and Wildflowers.  Quality Products for SURE.

This back page was created using products from my local craft store.

So More to come, and Yes, I am behind.  But I am NOT giving up!!!  Day 14 Link from Mediafire, (no longer available).  Enjoy!!!

OH and Be sure you come back in about 12 hours.  I will have Leora's Day 14 sponsor AND 2 other fabulous Freebies!! You DON'T want to miss out!  Tell all your friends about it and see you back here very soon!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At December 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Robin/ alarmrx2/ RMR said...

Thank You again- I am ready to get started on this soon.

 
At December 14, 2010 at 12:38 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you for the day 14 :)

 
At December 14, 2010 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! See you later! :)

 
At December 14, 2010 at 3:33 AM , Blogger Ruebchensmum said...

This year I'll get my december daily finished in time because of your amazing templates
Thank you so much!!!

Hugs
Corinna

 
At December 14, 2010 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you for the template ... I'm so behind too ;-)

 
At December 14, 2010 at 3:48 PM , Blogger CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

 
At December 14, 2010 at 4:08 PM , Anonymous rags said...

Thanks for another great template .... way too hopeful that I could keep up, but at least getting the photos aside ready when time is on my side. Had trouble getting the template because if all the pop-ups from Mediafire but I persevered :)

 
At December 14, 2010 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Ella said...

many many thanks !!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home