This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 13

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 13

Dec 12, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 13


After a very long weekend, I am headed to bed early tonight.  I can't hardly keep my eyes open and my head aches.  I hope to have floods of inspiration for you over the next few days, and I have 2 additional freebies for Tuesday!  Just hang in there.  Oh, and are you getting your photos each day?

Here are Day 13 Link from Mediafire, (No Longer available) 4-shared does not seem to be working tonight, sorry.


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At December 13, 2010 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thanks so much!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank yooooouuuuuuuuu !! ;-)

 
At December 13, 2010 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! Have a nice week!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Thanks so much!!
I hope you are feeling better...
:D

 
At December 13, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.
I'm sorry to give you more headache, but Mediafire doesn't work for me. It just keeps coming back with "Processing", and then "click to start download" over and over again.
Love your templates.
Yan

 
At December 13, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Th♥nks for sharing and H♥ppy Holidays!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, it is working now.
Yan

 
At December 13, 2010 at 3:59 PM , Blogger CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

 
At December 13, 2010 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot and hope you'll be rested and feeling better when reading this.

 
At December 13, 2010 at 7:31 PM , Anonymous belle said...

Thanks very much!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home