This Page

has been moved to new address

Freebie . . . Countdown!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Freebie . . . Countdown!

Nov 19, 2010

Freebie . . . Countdown!

The Countdown to the Holiday Season is almost here.  Can you believe it?  You better start thinking about your holiday gifts.  Do you have your list together?

No?  Well I can help speedy things up for you.  I have created this New 25 Days of Christmas Kit for all those holiday gift giving creations  Here is it all load up in the shop at Two Little Pixels.  AND all New Products are 20% off for 24 hours!

Here is a Super Cute Layout created by one of my CT members, Chris (Hutchie).


 And it get's even easier for you, I have put together a 8 x 8, 20 page Holiday Joy Template Album with a cover and back, you can quickly put together, print, trim your pages, and slide in an 8 x 8 photo album.  As a Bonus, I have also included a front, back, and spine for your Shutterfly printing.  This album can be used for ANY printing services.

And when you are done wrapping it all up, you can add these tags to finish your gift off with Style:

Don't ya just Love them?  These were create by my super good friend, long time online scrapping buddy, Carol (Carollee).  When I saw these, I knew I had to share them with all of you.  So HERE there are.  

Come check out all my new stuff, and get your holiday gift list Done! 


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 at 6:02 PM , Blogger CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

 
At November 20, 2010 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

Thank you for the tags - they are really cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home