This Page

has been moved to new address

Freebie Alert - What is Your Language?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Freebie Alert - What is Your Language?

Nov 12, 2010

Freebie Alert - What is Your Language?

I have New Products in the Shoppe at Two Little Pixels.  Been working like crazy this week to bring you this:
 An easy and Fun Creative printable Wall Calendar Set.  Create your own calendar or create beautiful gifts using your favorite photo and digital supplies.

Includes:
  • 12 picture page (top) templates 11x8.5 size to decorate with your photos12 monthly calendars (transparent PNG)
  • 1 calender page (bottom) template with space for notes and space to paste a monthly calendar
  • Instructions on how to use the templates. 

All Calendar Templates come in in .PSD, .TIFF, and separate .PNG files.  Overall Finished calendar size is 11" by 17".  You can print them yourself or uploaded them to any printing service.

And I also made it in this English Version:

How about a French Version?

Not your Language?  Well I have German too!

Ok, I have Italian for the rest of you out there:

AND How could I forget about a Spanish Version.

Geez, I am Worn Out!  So I hope I have covered most of you and if you REALLY want one of these calendar templates in your language, just comment here and I will see what I can do for you.

But before I go, here is a little something I whipped up quick to share with everyone today.  This is a 7x5 yearly desktop calendar template.

You can download it HERE.

Have a Great Weekend!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At November 12, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Blogger CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

 
At November 12, 2010 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Thank you, Your templates are amazing and this Calendar is perfect for my desk!

 
At November 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a desktop calendar. Will certainly help my organization in 2011.


Judy

 
At November 13, 2010 at 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a lovely gift, thank you so very much

 
At November 13, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger lauriewe said...

thank you so much - I NEED this for my small desk at work!!

 
At November 15, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This calendar is just what I've been needing. Thank you so much, and for your beautiful templates. I just love them.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Scrapcoco said...

What a fantastic freebie ! I love it !
Thank you for sharing !

 
At November 22, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Suzanne. I tried going out to the store to buy your calendar templates, but it appears to be down. Will you please let me know when it's up and running again? Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home