This Page

has been moved to new address

New Templates and a Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: New Templates and a Freebie

Oct 15, 2010

New Templates and a Freebie

I know it has been some time since I created any new products and some time since I even posted here.  I have been needing to take time off and I have famly that recently visited so I took that time I and some more.  I am feeling refreshed and ready to create again.

I have loaded up the store at Two Little Pixels with 2 New Templates and most my Road to SugarHill Templates!  Grab them all Now while they are 25% OFF!   If you didn't get a chance to buy my Road to SugarHill Maps last month at SugarHill Co., here they are at Two Little Pixels.

My fresh new ones for you, Expressway Maps 11 and 12:

and here are all my Road to SugarHill Maps NOW at Two Little Pixels.




And a Freeway Template to share with you.  You can download it HERE.

Don't forget, I have a new Roadside Designs Flickr Group.  Join the group and share you layouts with us.  I would LOVE to see them.

Have a GREAT Weekend!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At October 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Angie said...

Thank you so much I love your templates!!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 12:37 PM , Blogger CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

 
At October 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your templates Suzanne! They are so fabulous and I love playing with them! If you ever need anyone to play with them, you let me know, I'd be more than happy to help you out! ;-)

 
At October 16, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you !

 
At October 17, 2010 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Gypsie said...

Thank you for that gorgeous template

 
At October 21, 2010 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! I love your templates and all these are gorgeous as usual!

 
At October 21, 2010 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous Taloche said...

Thank a lot... your templates are so beautiful !!!

 
At October 23, 2010 at 1:43 AM , Anonymous No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the great template. I love your work.

 
At November 18, 2010 at 1:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, i really like your style1

 
At February 28, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Dannethia said...

thank you i love your templates

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home