This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Shutterfly Photobook

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Free Shutterfly Photobook

Nov 5, 2010

Free Shutterfly Photobook

Everything in my store at Two Little Pixels is 30% off through Nov. 7!!! This is the Cheapest my templates have EVER Been!!! Pick them up NOW.


I have a coupon for a FREE 8x8 Hard Cover Photo Book from Shutterfly!!!!!!! ($29.99 value - coupon expires NOV 9 2010) YOURS for FREE. BUY ANYTHING IN MY STORE TODAY and you will automatically be entered for my random drawing tomorrow morning,  EST.


Here are just a few of the products in my shoppe NOW ON SALE.

Are you a 8.5x11 Scrapper? So Am I!!!
Each of my Templates include Instructions on how to turn these 12x12 templates into 8.5x11!!!!







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home