This Page

has been moved to new address

Come Celebrate with me at CatScrap - Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Come Celebrate with me at CatScrap - Freebie

Aug 16, 2010

Come Celebrate with me at CatScrap - Freebie

CatScrap is turning 4 and we are celebrating with all kinds of activities, freebies, and fun.  Today I am kicking off the celebration with a Card Challenge and an opportunity to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the CatScrap Store.  Come check out the challenge.  I am giving away this Free hybrid card template too!  It can be used as both a hybrid or digital card and comes in a psd, tiff, and separate png files for everyone.

There are more freebies on the CatScrap Blog, so be sure to stop by. Submit your card layout and I just may pick yours!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2010 at 3:20 AM , Blogger jill said...

thanks for the freebie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home