This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas . . . Day 10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Christmas . . . Day 10

Dec 10, 2011

Christmas . . . Day 10


And here are my layouts for Day 1:



The green paper is from "Comfort and Joy: Evergreen" by Sugarplum Paperie at the Digi Chick.  I really love the papers in this kit.




The red paper and elements I used are from "Noel - A Vintage Christmas" by Mari Koegelenberg at the Digi Chick.  This will be a kit I will be using throughout most my album because of the large amount of elements.



AND, I used my own Tree Sparkle!


On Sale NOW for on $1.60 at CatScrap.

Here is the link for Day 10 (no longer available)!


post signature

Labels:

8 Comments:

At December 10, 2011 at 12:26 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Great layouts, love the idea too! I'm more into Christmas music and maybe something I can do too! Thanks for the template and the inspiration!

 
At December 10, 2011 at 1:03 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

Thanks Suzanne love the post and the template!

 
At December 10, 2011 at 3:09 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

Those tree sparkles are awesome! Thanks for the freebie.

 
At December 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the templates!

 
At December 10, 2011 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Tracy Kosofsky said...

Have I mentioned how much I appreciate these wonderful templates???? My Day 10:
http://tracykosofsky.blogspot.com/2011/12/25-days-of-december-day-10.html

 
At December 10, 2011 at 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this lovely album.

 
At December 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

Here is my layout for December 10th, I had fun taking the photos. http://naranjostwm.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-10th-digital-scrapbook-layout.html

 
At December 11, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home