This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas . . . Day 5

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Christmas . . . Day 5

Dec 5, 2011

Christmas . . . Day 5

It was a very long day for us.  My son had a wrestling tournament.  We were there for 8 hours and I am exhausted, so his he physically and mentally.  BUT I did get some everyday wrestling photos, only 2, but 2 works, and 1 of them is blurry, oh well.  So a quick post tonight  . . some inspiration


From Esther:

And from links I found in the comments:

From Ann:
Thank You Ann, for sharing.

From Tracy at TDC:




These templates make is soooo easy and fast!!  Thank you Tracy, Mwahhh LOVE it. 

I will post more tomorrow, keep sharing your links!  And I will be putting this whole set up in the shop soon, but keep downloading daily so you don't get behind.

Here is your Link for day 5 (no longer available).

post signature

Labels:

8 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 1:14 AM , Anonymous margote05 said...

Thank you!!!!

 
At December 5, 2011 at 2:23 AM , Anonymous mskinsey said...

Hello Mrs. Baird,

I think your Christmas album templates are marvelous. Unfortunately, I've been down with the flu for about a week, so I missed a few days (1, 2, and 4). Is there a way that I can purchase the templates that I missed? Thank you in advance for your kind attention to my query.

mskinsey

 
At December 5, 2011 at 2:53 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you so much !!

 
At December 5, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Thank you. I love Ann's layout with the weather channel plug ins, cute.
Here's day no. 4 for us. http://naranjostwm.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-4th-digital-scrapbook-layout.html

 
At December 5, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Susanne!

 
At December 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM , Blogger boop52245 said...

Thanks for sharing day 5 plus the layouts loved reading them

 
At December 5, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Anonymous michellesmithtx@comcast.net said...

Thanks so much for sharing! My son just started wrestling and I know how tiring it can be! I'm finding it very hard to get good pictures, but I will keep trying. Do you know of any good scrapbook kits for wrestling? I have been looking, but have not had any luck.

 
At December 5, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Christie said...

Thanks so much!

I missed Day 1 are you going to sales these afterwards?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home