This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas . . . Day 7

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Christmas . . . Day 7

Dec 7, 2011

Christmas . . . Day 7

I started working on my album and completed my covers.  This years album will be very very simple, mostly digital, but with the bonus page, I may glue some mementos from events.  So this cover will be page 1 to start my album.  I will then be doing 2 page spreads with my bonus page on the left side and my "day page" or foundation page on the right side. 



I have a few kits picked out to work with for my album this year.  My favorite is "Noel - A Vintage Christmas" by Mari Koegelenberg at the Digi Chick.  I love the elegant papers and large assortment of elements.  I really love the metal bells, stars and hangers,  Oh and the tags.  I LOVE tags. Well the bows are to cute too, ok, I just love it all!!!!


The stitches are"Essential stitches 5" by Syrin at CatScrap.


Here is your download for Day 7 (no longer available).


post signature

Labels:

16 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 12:12 AM , Anonymous Dalis said...

I love those stitches too.
Thanks!

-- dalis

 
At December 7, 2011 at 12:21 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

Thanks so much Suzanne !

 
At December 7, 2011 at 1:19 AM , Anonymous belle007 said...

Thanks very much. Lovely covers!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 2:55 AM , Blogger Vanessa R said...

Thank you - your covers are wonderful!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 3:34 AM , Blogger Esther Andrews said...

What a beautiful, festive cover, Suzanne! It is so interesting seeing how different everyone's cover just by choosing different papers and an embellishment or two!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger kendallt said...

Thanks so much, Suzanne! :)

 
At December 7, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful thanks so much hugs riette

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Jhari said...

I can't wait to complete the full album. But until now, I'm still confused on what kit I will use. Hopefully I'll come up with something soon.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 5:01 PM , Blogger boop52245 said...

Thanks for sharing today's gift

 
At December 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Tracy Kosofsky said...

Day 7 :) - crappy photos but at least the day is documented!

http://tracykosofsky.blogspot.com/2011/12/25-days-of-december-day-7.html

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

Thank you! Got Day 7 posted...
http://naranjostwm.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-7th-digital-scrapbook-layout.html

 
At December 8, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thanks a lot !!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ;~}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home