This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas . . . Day 9

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Christmas . . . Day 9

Dec 9, 2011

Christmas . . . Day 9


So we are just moving along here.  Christmas is not too far away.  Not a bit of shopping done, None.  I just have a tough time buying gifts for others.  I am the one who waits till the last minute and then rushes out and gets everything.  Not too good about getting my Christmas album done either.  But Wendy and Tracy are great with keeping up!!!  Be sure you post your link in the comments here to share with all of us.

From Tracy

From Wendy

I will have more of mine to share with you tomorrow.  I hope to catch up this weekend.  Here is day 9 download (no longer available).


post signature

Labels:

11 Comments:

At December 9, 2011 at 1:55 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

Thanks a bunch!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 2:54 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

Another great template thanks Suzanne

 
At December 9, 2011 at 2:55 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne!!!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh I am with you. I always, always cram, especially during Christmas. And all year round. LOL!

Thanks, Suzanne!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

 
At December 9, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Anonymous margote05 said...

Thank you so much!!!!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Christelle said...

Thanks so much for the templates! Here is a page for day 8 I made using them
http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=121341&title=december-8th&cat=500

 
At December 9, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you so much for these beautiful templates :)

 
At December 9, 2011 at 4:14 PM , Blogger boop52245 said...

thanks for sharing today's gift

 
At December 9, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

I just posted day 9, whew...I'm on a roll!! Glad I have my son to take photos for me even if they are bit mixed up...Thank you for the templates, I'm having fun!
http://naranjostwm.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-9-digital-scrapbook-layout.html

 
At December 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Tracy Kosofsky said...

Day 9!! :)
http://tracykosofsky.blogspot.com/2011/12/25-days-of-december-day-9.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home