This Page

has been moved to new address

Templates in the Store at Digital Dandelions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Templates in the Store at Digital Dandelions

Jun 20, 2011

Templates in the Store at Digital Dandelions

I took all my Crossroad Maps and packaged them up into 1 set of 6 templates.  And they are now on sale at Digital Dandelions for only $4.50 US.  So grab them up quick before the Sale is over.


This set includes (6) 12x12 layered templates in .PSD, .TIFF, and separate .PNG files. with complete instructions on how to use the templates. Drop shadows and elements are include and can be modified or deleted.   These templates were formally packaged in sets of 2 as Crossroad Maps 1 through 6. Before purchasing this collection, please check your files to be sure you don't already have some of these from a previous purchase.

Did you get the newest freebie?  No? Head on over to my fan page and download this Free Template.  Just click on the freebie tab below my profile picture.

I am off now, headed to Seattle WA, driving to Vancouver BC and boarding the Disney Wonder tomorrow for Alaska.  I am super excited and can't wait to go.  So things may be quiet here on my blog.  When I get back I have a new template album I will be finishing up.  The perfect Vacation template album to showcase loads of photos and journaling.
post signature

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2011 at 2:45 AM , Blogger amson said...

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to see your photos when you get back,

Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home