This Page

has been moved to new address

Templates in the Shoppe and a Freebie for my Fans

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Templates in the Shoppe and a Freebie for my Fans

Jun 10, 2011

Templates in the Shoppe and a Freebie for my Fans


I took all my Crossroad Maps and packaged them up into 1 set of 6 templates.  And they are on sale this weekend at Two Little Pixels for only $4.80 US.  So grab them up quick before the Sale is over.



This set includes (6) 12x12 layered templates in .PSD, .TIFF, and separate .PNG files. with complete instructions on how to use the templates. Drop shadows and elements are include and can be modified or deleted.   These templates were formally packaged in sets of 2 as Crossroad Maps 1 through 6. Before purchasing this collection, please check your files to be sure you don't already have some of these from a previous purchase.

AND since I have been quiet for so long, I decided to whip up a Free Road Map exclusive to my Facebook Fans!!  So head on over the my fan page and download this Free Template.  Just click on the freebie tab below my profile picture.

So have you all been wondering where I was?  No? Well, in case there are any of  you who have, I reached a Road Block and lost my motivation to do any scrapping or designing. Can you believe it? Well I have a very good reason.  See, my family, all 24 of us, (sisters, aunt, cousins, parents, 2nd cousins,) are taking a big vacation in the next week.  We are all going on a Disney Cruise to Alaska.  So that is where my mind in right now. Good excuse?  I hope to get a set of templates completed and in the shoppes before I go, but it is not looking too good.  So I will keep you all posted if I do.

Enjoy your freebie and have a great weekend!!!!

post signature

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger belle007 said...

Thanks so much for the template. Hope you have a fabulous time on your cruise!

 
At June 11, 2011 at 3:34 AM , Blogger Ella said...

thakk you my dear. Take care !

 
At June 11, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous JulieBee in Iowa said...

Thank you for your great template! I hope you all have a wonderful time on your cruise! That sounds like so much fun; especially since I've never been on one. I don't blame you for being a bit distracted from digi stuff!

 
At June 11, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Soco said...

Gorgeous! Thank you Suzanne!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home