This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring Blossoms in 1985

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Spring Blossoms in 1985

Jun 22, 2011

Spring Blossoms in 1985

Here I am with my mom and little sister in 1985. Not the greatest photos, but they are still memories.  These photos show the back yard of the home and I lived in for 18 years.  It shows my first dog, Ruggles, who I will always remember.  Ok so it shows the wacky hair and clothes I wore as a teenager too.  We can forget that part.

Credit - Fresh Squeezed by Stolen Moments at Scrapmatters - June's DST Gold Member Kit

post signature

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2011 at 1:24 AM , Anonymous Soco said...

Lovely memories Suzanne! I love your page!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home