This Page

has been moved to new address

Template Freebie . . . Day 20

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Template Freebie . . . Day 20

Dec 19, 2010

Template Freebie . . . Day 20


Christmas is just around the corner, our home is decorated, and most the gifts are purchased.  Tomorrow will be some wrapping and work.  I have over 60 shipments to get out tomorrow at the bakery.  It is going to be busy.

Each day I feel like I get more behind on my album, but I am NOT giving it up even if I go into the new year before I complete it.

Day 7 is done. 

I picked up the noel ornament at target and stuck on a glitter No. 7.



The wordart is from my 25 Days of Christmas Word Art at Two Little Pixels.

I used Sweet & Simple #12 kit from Weeds and Wildflowers again for these layouts.  Did I tell you how much I Love this kit?

You can download Day 20 (no longer available).

I have a HUGE Surprise for tomorrow!!! So come on back by here.  You won't be disappointed!!!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At December 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi....
I was just putting my album together and realized I was missing page 13....
Will you be repeating any of the pages?

Thank you this is such a cute album!!!
Renee
upston@comcast.net

 
At December 20, 2010 at 2:09 AM , Blogger morgane said...

Thank you very much for sharing :) Have a nice day !

 
At December 20, 2010 at 2:13 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne ! And thank you for leaving day 19's link a little more! I had a busy Sunday and couldn't come yesterday, so I was thrilled to discover that I could still download it! :) Have a nice week!

 
At December 20, 2010 at 2:40 AM , Blogger Cocotounette said...

Thank you again for this template ... Can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow ;-)

 
At December 20, 2010 at 4:46 AM , Anonymous Mademoiselle M said...

Thank you very much ! I love your templates ! But i do not manage to share your template with this link. It's possible to you tu use 4 shared please? Thanks a lot ;)

 
At December 20, 2010 at 5:31 AM , Blogger Lois B said...

thank you for Day 20. I don't think you are the only one getting behind these days. I am doing pretty good but need to do some catch up this week. Still hoping you will keep this going right to the end of Dec. I would like my book to be for the whole month.

As I said before, even if you could share the numbers 26-31 that would be great. :)

 
At December 20, 2010 at 9:47 AM , Blogger marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011! xxx

 
At December 20, 2010 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Brad and Meagan said...

i can't download it again:(

 
At December 20, 2010 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Kit said...

thankyou so much this is such a great album, so far!

But i canno download todays (20) ive tried at least 10 times :O(

Hugs
Kirsty

 
At December 20, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Mademoiselle M said...

Me too i can't download todays. I don't understand...

 
At December 20, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home