This Page

has been moved to new address

New Templates in the Shoppe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: New Templates in the Shoppe

Jun 18, 2010

New Templates in the Shoppe

I have 2 new templates in the shoppe today at Two Little Pixels and you can get them for 25% off for the next 24 hours, so hurry on over before the sale is gone.


 Here is what I created using the new templates:

(Credit -  Delilah by Allison Pennington, at Catscrap)

(Credit -Sweet & Simple Kit #6 at Weeds and Wildflower)

I will be back with more, till then, happy Friday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2010 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Love your templates and your layouts are gorgeous!!! I have used one of your templates on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home